Are you a dark chocolate addict like me? This recipe is amazing and it takes a second to make.
I made these goodies for my kids and they loved them. We also started making them in their favorite characters molds like star wars, racing cars, fire engines, and shapes like hearts, teddy bears …etc. It’s becoming the favorite dessert they are asking for very often now.
Dark Chocolate is one of the best sources of antioxidents, therefore it’s important for adults as well as kids to consume it daily. I am talking about the real dark chocolate, not the crapy sugary one.
Halloween is coming up soon, and this recipe maybe a great idea to make for your kids, friends and family. I made some for my friend’s daughter birthday and put them in this little box. It was such a hit at the party.
Some great benefits of eating real dark chocolate: According to Doctor Mercola these are the benefits of eating dark Chocolate
Dark Chocolate Benefits And Recipe
- Anti-thrombotic, including improving endothelial function Lowers Alzheimer’s risk
- Anti-diabetic and anti-obesity
- Reduction in C-reactive protein
- Cardioprotective, including lowering blood pressure, improving lipid profile, and helping prevent atrial fibrillation
- Improved liver function for those with cirrhosis
- Improves gastrointestinal flora
- Reduces stress hormones
- Reduces symptoms of glaucoma and cataracts
- Slows progression of periodontitis
- Improves exercise endurance
- May help extend lifespan
- Protects against preeclampsia in pregnant women
Delicious Dark Chocolate Dessert Recipe
- 1 tablet dark chocolate ( buy it here )
- 3 tablespoon nuts and dried fruits mix ( buy it here)
- 3 drops peppermint essential oil ( buy it here )
- Put the chocolate in a mason jar and place in a double boiler
- Scoop up the melted chocolate with a tablespoon and let it flow on a non bleached parchment paper so it will be easy to remove ones it hardens
- Top with some mixed dries fruits, nuts of your choice
- For a faster result put in the fridge for like 20 minutes
Don’t Miss any of my recipes by subscribing to my weekly newsletter. Also follow me on your favorite social media for more daily inspirations. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter
Be sure to PIN IT