Easy Pizza Muffin Recipe
This is my first attempt to make salted muffins ( pizza muffins) and it was a big hit in my family. If you are like me struggling getting some veggies into your toddlers diet this pizza muffin recipe will do the trick. The good thing about it is, you can customize it the way you want. You can use different vegetables, all sorts of meats, poultry and fish. Basically any leftovers from your fridge can go in it. The recipe I am sharing with you today is made with Tuna and vegetables. And trust me, it’s the best! I also suggest that you limit Gluten so any gluten free flours would work perfectly.
Pizza Muffin Recipe ingredients
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups organic unbleached flour ( I use this Brand ). I try to limit gluten in my family so this recipe will also be great with any GF flours like coconut, cassava ….etc.
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 cup organic full fat milk
- 1 Tuna can ( I use this brand )
- 1/2 tsp curry ( I use this brand )
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric ( I use this brand)
- 1 tsp herbs de Provence ( I use this brand )
- 1 cup organic cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp sea salt ( I use this brand )
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup corn
- Diced tomatoes for decoration
- Few black olives for decoration
- 1 tsp baking powder ( I use this brand )
- Preheat the oven to 300 degree
- In a large bowl mix the eggs, the oil, the milk
- Add the spices and salt
- Add tuna, corn, cheese and spinach
- Mix everything together
- Add the flour and baking powder. If the mix is dry, please feel free to add some more milk. Sometimes the flour can absorb more liquids, depending on the brand you are using.
- Poor into muffin cups and decorate with tomatoes and olives.
- Cook for about 20 minutes
It would mean a lot to me if you can PIN this picture and spread the love.
If you are local, please checkout out our kids cooking page here.